WE ARE SEEKING VOLUNTEERS TO HELP US WITH THIS YEAR'S SZCZECIN EUROPEAN FILM FESTIVAL!
WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE WRITE TO: email@example.com
Szczecin Film Festival this year: 22.214.171.1240.
Each edition, including this year's, cannot be complete without the support of a group of involved individuals who are ready for action.
SEFF '17 Team
SEFF '16 Team
What we guarantee our volunteers:
- interesting work organising one of Europe's most innovative film festivals!
- working in a focused young team of people connected by a love for cinema
- the opportunity to meet many interesting people (filmmakers, directors, film experts, journalists, politicians) from all around Europe!
- exapanding their interests and skills
- the opportunity to enter festival events and film screenings
- a special place on the Szczecin European Film Festival website, where photos of our volunteer team will be placed
- engagement in co-creating an important festival
- certificates and references once the project is complete (very useful when looking for a job)
We are looking for candidates who are:
- interested in film or are willing to begin their adventure with film
- open to new experiences, challgenges, and people
- responsible, independent, honest, and creative (or willing to acquire these traits)
- flexible, willing to learn and to spend time in a pleasant and interesting way
- curious of a festival's "behind-the-scenes"
- willing to co-create Szczecin's biggest and only film festival, and to participate in a prestigious cultural event
- - most importantly - willing to boost their professional appeal and qualifications (ever so needed on today's difficult job market)
What can you help us with?
There is a whole lot to do during Szczecin European Film Festival. We guarantee that each and every one will find a suitable task.
Among other things, SEFF volunteer work will include: communicating with collaborating entities and film industry representatives from all of Europe and the world; running the festival's promotional department and press office; providing passes to the invited guests and taking care of the assigned festival participants (an opportunity to meet important individuals of the film industry); assisting in running the festival office as well as in technical aspects during screenings and meetings; representing the festival in a broad sense.
Tasks can be modified according to the volunteer's needs, and the scope of responsibilities interweaved in such a way that suits your skillsets most.
The listed tasks are only a part of what you can do during the festival.
If, while reading the above, you've found something that caught your attention - don't wait - apply!
We need every helping hand we can get, both during and waaay before the festival.
- Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think about your availability and remember that every minute of your time is precious to us
- Wait for a reply
- Come to a meeting
- Work with us!
We're waiting for your applications!